Monday, November 22, 2010

Why I have started this blog.

I've never been much of a blogging type of person. I could never think of what to say really. But as of recently I have been wanting to say more and more and all of it ends up on my facebook. However because there is a 400 character limit on facebook I am restricted in what I say. Usually what I do is leave the rest of what I want to say as the first comment but it is just annoying. So if Mark Zuckerberg or anyone who works for facebook ever reads this, please do something about it. So until that gets sorted out I'm gonna rant here, and I mean rant. When I have something to say I will say it. If you're not into reading or simply don't care what some Australian bloke sitting in his room on facebook all day has to say then this blog is not for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment