Tuesday, November 30, 2010

To my international readers

I have been looking at my stats to see how many people are reading my blog and I have just gotten my first international page views. So to the three people in Malaysia and one American G'day from me and I hope you like what you see.

I also noticed that besides my facebook page as a referring site another has popped up so here's a quick plug to them. Check out http://theblogisdead.com I have just had a look and they are way more full on than me. I'm just an Australian kid in my room ranting. They have ads, colour schemes, fancy formats and a live feed that shows where people are viewing from which is super cool, I want one of those. Worth checking out.

So yeah just a quick one today because I have been out all weekend and I've only just sobered up enough to use the keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment