Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Red Dead Pre-Order Bonuses Available for Download

Rockstar has announced this week that the items you got when you pre-ordered the game are available for download to everyone on the PlayStation Store for about a dollar and the Xbox Live Marketplace for 80 Microsoft Points each. The items available and the description provided by Rockstar are below:

The Deadly Assassin Outfit: John Marston's Deadly Assassin outfit causes your Dead Eye meter to regenerate at twice the speed.
 
The Golden Guns Weapon Pack:
Available for use in single player, the player who wields the Golden Guns receives more Fame for each kill. 
 
The War Horse:
There are countless horses to be found in the massive world of Red Dead Redemption, but none is stronger, faster or tougher than the War Horse.

I'm glad this is happening. It really annoys me that if I buy a regular copy of the game I don't get the whole game. It also gives players with more money an advantage in game. Especially when it comes to earning achievements. I don't mind that I don't get an art book or a figurine when I buy the normal version of a game just in game content annoys me. It's like because you can afford it you get an in game leg-up.

Next week I'm posting what I think of Red Dead Redemption.

Till then Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment