Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Back at school

I'm back at school now. It's been ok but the 7AM wake up time is kicking my arse. I'm so used to staying up till 4AM either gaming, Surfing the internet or blogging. Not to mention the fact that I have a ton of homework and all this extra study is taking up most of my time. Still, it gives me an excuse to put on pants and leave the house.

This is my final year of high school and I'll be glad when it's over. Mostly for the fact I'll have more free time to do other things like work and get some money which would be really good. During the holidays I discovered how much you can do in the six or so hours that you would normally spend in school, which is a lot. It will be nice to get that time back at the end of the year.

I know that many of you read my blog for the reviews and not to listen to me whine about my life so next week I'll post a review I promise.

Till then Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment